Grade Faster and Easier with Gradescope
Just in time for your upcoming midterms, join Learning Innovation and the Gradescope team to learn how to use Gradescope to dramatically reduce the pain and time associated with grading exams and homework, while providing better and faster feedback to your students. Duke faculty who use Gradescope report that it saves them significant time, increases their consistency in grading and provides a welcome way to manage and track the grading process.
In the workshop you will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope,
- Grade groups of answers at once,
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency,
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click,
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning,
- Use 'assignment analytics' to gain insight into student learning.
Note: lunch will be provided for those able to join us in Bostock 039, but this workshop can also be attended virtually through Zoom videoconferencing. When you register, let us know how you plan to attend.