Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom: MOOC Discussion
NOTICE: This session is cancelled but please join us for the session next week if you are interested.
This informal brown-bag discussion will center on the learning experience in the free open online course "Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom," created by Cornell University Center for Teaching Innovation, and hosted on the edX platform from November 4 - December 9, 2019. This online course for higher education instructors focuses on how to create and sustain inclusive, student-centered learning environments.
Those who are taking the online course are welcome to gather Tuesdays 12-1 PM, to discuss the content and activities from the prior week of the course. Attending these discussions is optional, of course - you are free to participate in the MOOC without joining these in-person discussions.
- Tuesday 11/12 - discuss the November 4-11 course activities and readings.
- Tuesday 11/19 - discuss the November 11-18 course activities and readings.
- Tuesday 11/26 - discuss the November 18-25 course activities and readings.
- Tuesday 12/3 - discuss the November 25-December 2 course activities and readings.
- Tuesday 12/10 - discuss the December 3-9 course activities and readings.
You're welcome to bring your own lunch and drink; we'll provide dessert.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Bostock 039
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning