Assessment and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
Hosted by Trinity College Office of Assessment
Assessment can and should contribute to the scholarship of teaching and learning! Join us for a lunchtime panel session on translating assessment into published scholarship. Topics will include preparing for informed consent and institutional review, accessing and using Trinity College data, and aligning your research methodologies with the assessment priorities of the program.
- Bridgette Hard, Associate Professor of the Practice, Psychology and Neuroscience,
- Marcia Rego, Associate Professor of the Practice, Thompson Writing Program, and
- Julie Reynolds, Associate Professor of the Practice, Biology.
Lunch will be provided.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Rubenstein Library 349 (Breedlove Conference Room)
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning