Learning Tools Lightning Talks (Teaching with Technology Bootcamp: Part 2)
LOCATION: Link Classroom 3, Lower Level, Perkins Library.
During this session you will get 5-10 minute introductory demos of a number of useful teaching tools available at Duke, and will learn where to get more information about any of the tools you would like to use in your course.
- Warpwire - Stream and share audio and video
- PlayPosit - Embed questions and interactivity in your teaching videos
- Voicethread - Build multimedia discussions into your course
- Gradescope - Grade faster and more consistently
- Zoom - Easily host web conferences, online meetings, and virtual group work
- Kits - Connect people to the tools in your courses
Note: If you are interested in attending other parts of the bootcamp, use the links below to register:
Register for Part 1: Getting Started with Sakai (9:30 - 11 AM)