Grade Faster and Easier with Gradescope
NOTICE: This workshop has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
Faculty wishing to learn more about Gradescope can:
- View a pre-recorded workshop from 9/26/2019
- Register for a one-hour introductory workshop run by Gradescope for any instructor, Thursdays 12-1 PM EST
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Original workshop description:
Join Learning Innovation and the Gradescope team to learn how to use Gradescope to dramatically reduce the pain and time associated with grading exams and homework, while providing better and faster feedback to your students.
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope,
- Grade groups of answers at once,
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency,
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click,
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning,
- Use 'assignment analytics' to gain insight into student learning.
Note: this workshop will be held virtually through Zoom videoconferencing. The URL will be sent by the morning of Friday 11/15.