Grade Faster and Easier with Gradescope
It's not too late in the semester to earn how to use Gradescope to dramatically reduce the pain and time associated with grading exams and homework, while providing better and faster feedback to your students. Gradescope is quick to set up, and instructors often get started mid-semester, in time for midterms and other types of assignments, even if they weren't using Gradescope at the very beginning of the term.
Join Learning Innovation and the Gradescope team to learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope, including programming assignments,
- Grade groups of answers at once (saving you a lot of time),
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency and to save time,
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click,
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning,
- Grade "bubble sheet" style tests, including with different exam versions,
- Use 'assignment analytics' to gain insight into student learning, and
- Move grades and student rosters between Gradescope and Sakai.
Note: You can attend this workshop online or in person. Conveniently attend from your home or office, or join us in Bostock Library 039. Lunch will be provided for in Bostock 039. When you register, let us know how you plan to attend.