Rfun - Interactive Dashboards Visualizations with R's HTMLwidgets and flexdashboards
Explore the interactivity inherint in HTMLWidgets via FlexDashboards -- using R/RStudio
- Required (or equivalent): Intro to R. All attendees are expected to be basically familiar with R, R Studio, and the Tidyverse.
- Strongly recommended: Visualization with ggplot2
NOTE: Bring your laptop.
- Use a cloud version of R, or install R & RStudio in advance (instructions)
- Install the tidyverse, flexdashboard, crostalk, leaflet, DT, plotly, and dygraphs packages in advance (instructions)
The content of the workshop may be recorded. Cameras will capture the instructor station and the display screen. Ambient audio, including verbal audience participation, will be included on the recording. Registration for the workshop indicates consent. If you are uncomfortable with a recording being published please contact the instructor at anytime prior to the conclusion of the workshop.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Bostock 127 (The Edge Workshop Room)
- West Campus
- Data and Visualization