Streamline your grading with Gradescope
Learn more about how you can use Gradescope to speed up your grading workflow and to provide better feedback to your students. This demo is for those who are new to Gradescope or who haven't used it recently.
Some of Gradescope's features:
- Scan in and grade paper-based homework or tests, including bubble sheet style tests,
- Upload and grade electronic-based assignment such as short essays,
- For quantitative assignments, built-in AI functions may allow grading answers by group to speed the grading process,
- Rubric design means more consistent grading between students, particularly important when using multiple graders,
- Process can allow for blind grading (grading without seeing student names),
- Integration with Sakai to allow grades to easily populate the Sakai gradebook.
Come and see if Gradescope is right for your course.
Lunch will be provided for those who pre-register.