Assessing courses at mid-semester
• What practices are most likely to provide helpful information while the course is in progress?
• What options are there for administering mid-term course evaluations?
• Are there other ways of collecting feedback from students, besides formal evaluations?
This session is part of the Trinity College Office of Assessment Spring 2018 workshop series, organized by Jennifer Hill, Ed.D.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Rubenstein Library 349 (Breedlove Conference Room)
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning