Teaching for Equity: Lessons Learned and Creating Classroom Change
The Teaching for Equity Fellows program is in its third year and continues to grow. Join us and a panel of faculty members who have participated in the “Teaching for Equity Fellows” Program, who will share what they are learning about teaching for equity, how it is changing their teaching, and how the program might benefit you.
- Karen Murphy, Lecturing Fellow in Psychology and Neuroscience and Assistant Dean of Trinity College
- Francois Lutzoni, Professor of Biology
- Luciana Fellin, Professor of the Practice of Romance Studies
- Marcia Rego, Assistant Professor of the Practice, Thompson Writing Program
Lunch will be provided for those who register by noon on Monday January 29, 2018
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Perkins 217
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning
Registration has closed.
Duke Teaching and Learning Events