Fall 2017 marks the 5th anniversary of Duke University’s partnership with Coursera to offer online courses to learners around the world. To mark this anniversary, Online Duke and CIT are hosting a panel discussion about how online education is evolving at Duke: where we’ve been, what’s changed, and what we think is coming in the future. The panel will feature Duke instructors and administrators with experience teaching online courses and developing online programs to advance their educational missions. Matthew Rascoff, Duke’s Associate Vice Provost for Digital Education and Innovation, will moderate.
- Leonard E. White, Associate Professor in Neurology and Coursera Instructor
- Mine Cetinkaya-Rundel, Associate Professor of the Practice of Statistical Science and Coursera Instructor
- Pedro Lasch, Associate Research Professor in the Department of Art, Art History and Visual Studies and Coursera Instructor
- Michael E. Zychowicz, Associate Professor and Director, Master of Science in Nursing Program
- Jennifer Chambers, Senior Director, Alumni Education, Duke Alumni Association