Analytic toolkit for numerical and text information
The Trinity Office of Assessment is offering this workshop:
- Participants will understand the difference between quantitative and qualitative data.
- Participants will know how to align assessment measures with the types of data they wish to collect.
- Participants will be able to identify commonly-used and easily-accessed tools, usually free, for making sense of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Participants will be able to judge which techniques to use when analyzing data.
Questions about this session should be directed to Jennifer Hill, email@example.com.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Perkins 217
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning
Duke Teaching and Learning Events