Accessing and understanding information in your Tableau program informational reports
The Trinity Office of Assessment is offering this workshop, to be held in 1001 Bevan Building, 1121 West Main Street, Durham, NC 27701 (parking passes provided).
A duplicate session also offered Wednesday, November 1, and additional sessions will be offered in spring 2018.
- Participants will be able to access interactive reports containing information about undergraduate student learning in their programs.
- Participants will understand the general types of data available and how they may be used to supplement ongoing evaluations of student learning.
- Data include measures of ethical reasoning, global perspectives, critical thinking, reflective judgment, and starting in 2015 quantitative reasoning and literacy.
- The dashboards also include information about the composition of your student population, any relevant pre-matriculation inputs (e.g., SAT scores), co-incidental majors and minors, outcomes at graduation, and other attributes.
Questions about this session should be directed to Jennifer Hill, email@example.com.
- Thursday, October 26, 2017
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- East Campus
- Teaching and Learning