Making use of the information you already have (or have access to)
The Trinity Office of Assessment is sponsoring this presentation by David Jamieson-Drake, Director of Institutional Research, Duke University.
- Report examples include COFHE enrolled student and senior surveys, Tableau program informational reports, course evaluations.
- Participants will identify and report the types of data they’re already collecting.
- Participants will be become familiar with other types/sources of data (course, program and college wide) they already have access to.
- Participants will brainstorm the ways in which these data sources support the program’s student learning outcomes.
See related sessions on Tableau program informational reports on October 26 and November 1.
Questions about this session should be directed to Jennifer Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Perkins 217
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning