Rubrics for assessment of learning across the program
The Trinity Office of Assessment is hosting this workshop:
- Participants will understand difference between Holistic and Analytic rubrics.
- Participants will understand the relationship between course-level and program-level rubrics.
- Participants will describe viable use cases for program-level portfolios.
- Participants will begin the process of developing a rubric for the assessment of program-level student learning outcomes.
- Participants will understand the importance of rater calibration, and be able to apply basic techniques to promote validity and reliability of rubric-based data.
- Participants will report this work back to faculty colleagues in the near future.
Questions about this workshop should be directed to Jennifer Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Rubenstein Library 349 (Breedlove Conference Room)
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning
Duke Teaching and Learning Events