Writing and evaluating student learning outcomes versus program objectives
The Trinity Office of Assessment is hosting this workshop:
- Participants will be able to articulate the difference between a Student Learning Outcome and a Program Objective
- Participants will be able to identify and articulate their program's specific Program Objectives; ideally reflecting and complementing the program’s mission and associated student learning outcomes.
- Participants will identify and/or update the measures necessary to collect this information.
- Participants will be able to set reasonable targets and know how to evaluate them.
- Participants will identify a time/structure for reporting this work to garner feedback from faculty colleagues.
- Participants will be able to use the new “program objectives” feature in the Department Assessment Portfolio.
Questions about this workshop should be directed to Jennifer Hill, email@example.com.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Perkins 217
- West Campus
- Teaching and Learning
Duke Teaching and Learning Events